Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I can't believe this...

My First Blog in English...

Seems, its like a dream - myself writing my thoughts in english...
Donna how much successfull am going to be in this initiative...
Got that thought a moment... but finally thought of giving it a try...

Times (during our school days and even during college) were there when we (we includes ME too) made fun of people saying "Peter uduraan" - if our friends speaks in english...

But now the same "ME" - speaks / writes in english in office...
Now posting thoughts in the net in english...

Am sure that my posts wont be gramatically correct ones... With proper noun / verb / adjective / first, second, third, fourth... person / blah blah blah and all...

And am not going to worry for that... Coz its not my mother tongue... Writing in a foreign language is always difficult you see... So why to worry...

After all its a Donkey-Bad-Small-Wall only no... :)

No comments: